Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sleep?? What is that?

I keep hearing about this thing called sleep.. what is it? Does it exist???

Now you are probably thinking, what do you expect with a 2 1/2 month old, she will get up every 3 hours and want to eat.. ok that was true, but now she's a great sleeper!  I feel truly blessed. It's my other 2 that don't sleep.. like really a 4 1/2 and 2 year old should be sleeping through the night right?!?! 

I really hoping that our nights can go back to where we can sleep.. I would really like to be able to put Zoey down at 10-1030 and sleep straight through till she gets up at 5-6am.. 

I know that it will happen again soon, but until then I will keep living with my 3-4.5 hours and lots of coffee! 

For now I will leave you with this photo! 
 



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11293497/?claim=ruqq2k4fsry">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment