Sunday, September 22, 2013

Time with my thoughts and God

For the past 2 1/2 weeks I have been up many times during the night feeding Zoey, So I have decided that while I am up I am going to make use of my time! NOT doing what you might be thinking, I DON'T do laundry, or clean, I sit and take time to gather my thoughts and most importantly it's the time I sit there in the quiet and talk and listen to God. 

Why did I decide to take this time to talk and listen to God you ask? Well here is why.. 
 
Lately I have been catching myself asking "why me" "why did that have to happen" and I have even caught myself asking "does God hate me and that's what he's letting this happen". So while I lay awake in the hospital in the middle of the night after having Zoey I had little voice inside me told me that it's time I reconnect with God, that he will send me all the answers I need when he thinks the time is right for me to know the answer!

It was at that moment that I realized that how I had become disconnected from God the past little while, and that I really needed to start taking time to reconnect with him! 

So since that night, I faithfully sit and have time with God! Have I gotten the answers that I have been looking for? No, but I know that when God thinks it's the right time to give them to me, he will! I have to put full faith back in him that everything that has happened and will happen will happen for the reason he has decided, and to go along with it, not try to stop it, or get angry because it has happened! 

I have also taken the time to thank him for everything that he has given to me, my health, my husband, my 3 healthy children, my friends and family! 

God has been SO good to me, and I need to remember that when he throws a curve ball at me it's not cause he "hates" me but it's he knows I'm strong enough to deal with it, and come out of the situation a stronger person than I went into it!! 

Looking forward to seeing what God has in store for me in the future! I know whatever it might be it will ONLY lead to good things! 

Now to go enjoy 3 of the blessings God has given to me, Vanessa, Maximus and Zoey! <3 

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment