Monday, October 8, 2012

What a great feeling

Back in July 2012, I made a decision to join a company, Mia Bella! When I joined I didn't know much about the products, I just knew I had a GREAT feeling and I would go with it.

Well I have been with them now coming on 2 1/2 months, and I cant believe the success I am having! I am building a great team, and the products are SO easy to sell! I have to say the products SELL themselves, yup I did say that... once anyone smells and tries them, they want more!

My husband, kids and I ONLY use the Bella Bar now, we LOVE the smell, and how soft and great feeling our skin feels after! The Bella Bar so is gentle that my son since being born has sensitive skin after having eczema  for the first few months of his life can use it and it doesn't affect his skin.

That's just 1 thing that is great about these products.. If you want to know more please message me and lets talk! =)

I have also met some great and inspiring people who have made a huge impact on my life in a great way! SO thank you ladies ;)

I can say I am doing something that I am SO passionate about, all while bringing in some extra household income! 

With one of the CEO's of the company! =)

I am looking forward to seeing what the future has in store for me with this GREAT company

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment