Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I always worried when I was pregnant with Maximus how Vanessa was going to react to him coming home.. was she going to be a good big sister, OR was she going to be a mean one??

Well for the last 8 months almost 9 months.. (wow can't believe my little max is almost 9 months old.. how time flies) she has been a GREAT big sister MOST of the time ;) She most defiantly has her bad moments where she will purposely makes him cry. Then again what sibling doesn't do that.. I remember I used to do that to my little brother, come on I think it's our right as an older sibling to do that..

When she is having her good days she will sit and tell him stories, sing made up songs, tickle him, share cherrioes with him, AND most shocking she will even sometimes let him play with HER toys..

Now on the bad days..we have the pinching, biting (Max biting her) pushing him down when he's crawling or trying to walk, and the taking of toys away. We have even had the "can we take him back to the hospital where he came from and get our money back for him" lol...

But at the end of the day, she will tell him she loves him!

 A moment of sharing with HER baby Max <3

Even with all the fighting that can happen each day, I wouldn't trade it for anything!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment