Sunday, April 3, 2011

New product

I had to share these amazing new items with everyone! The perfect gift for mommy and her toddler that loves to be just like her! Mommy and me oven mitts, the childrens oven mitts fits a 2-4 year old and the adult ones fit most women's hands!
They can come in any design that your choose to match your kitchen colours! The adult ones can be used in the oven as real oven mitts. 

 I am thinking that I will have to make me and my daughter some, as she's very much a "I have to be like mommy or she wont be happy" toddler!

If you want  a pair please email me at mommymade09@gmail.com and head over to our facebook page www.facebook.com/mommymade10

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, I just love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are currently having a sale on them over at www.facebook.com/mommymade10 come check them out =)

    ReplyDelete