Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Loving mommy Time

Last week I went out and finally got some tanning minutes, something that I have been talking about doing since the fall of last year! I figured that I loved the peace and quiet of it a couple of years ago before having Vanessa so it would be the perfect thing for me to do to get some mommy time.
As soon as I got in the bed and put my head phones in, I felt this feeling of relaxation come over me =) It was like the stress of the day and the week just melted away. 
I may not go that long, but being locked in a room for 15 minutes, no baby screaming, no mess to clean up, being all alone really does help me gather my thoughts, and slowly make me feel better about who I am, and with that being said it makes me a better mom to Vanessa.
I have learned over the past little while that mommy time is super important because it can help keep any mom sane, and gives her time to do something that she enjoys doing. =) 
I am also looking forward to being able to get out and go rollerblading which is another thing that I LOVE doing, and this is one that I will share with Vanessa this summer. Jogging stroller, and my roller blades will make for an awesome day! =)

Till we talk next, enjoy this photo that always makes me smile! 
Mommy and Vanessa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment