Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Super busy

These past few days I have been so busy the days seem to be becoming one loooonnnng day! I have been working on new items for my business, Mommy Made (www.facebook.com/mommymade10). I have making new oven mitts & pot holders for that little girl that loves to be like mommy, like my daughter! I have also been making new bibs! I now have a huge plastic container full... hopefully start selling more and more soon. My daughter is starting to think that they are ALL hers! I have also been working on a brand new secret item, I am looking forward to finishing it and showing it off! 

Other than working hard I have been enjoying time with my daughter playing outside now that the weather in Calgary has become warmer. I am so happy to finally be able to take her outside and get some fresh air without having to worrry about her freezing. I have found with taking her outside she is sleeping better at night =) I still can't wait for summer, it should be filled with lots of fun things, going rollerblading, playing at park, water parks, stampede and OF COURSE my daughters birthday!

Well back to work, and cleaning of the house, and dishes! =) Than off to the Flames game with my brother! =) 
I leave you with this cute picture of my big girl that always makes me smile! 

2 comments: