Thursday, March 17, 2011

Terrible 2's

Everyone always said you will have sooo much fun when the terrible 2's start. Well I thought ya ya, ok, they won't be that bad. OH how I was wrong.. 
My daughter started them a few months ago, but in the past couple weeks she's really testing her limits! She has figured out how to take the plastic things out of the outlets and now wants to plug cords in for us... NOT GOOD.... she has also figured out how to open doors, and lock them. She has locked herself in the bathroom.. and couldn't figure out how to unlock the door.. oopps! 
She comes in while I am showering the past couple days, sits on the floor and tells me stories! That is cute... I have to admit... but I would like my quiet time in the shower as for the rest of the day I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off making sure she's not getting into trouble. 
I feel for those moms that have more than one that they have to chase after, I do feel for you! I think its tough for me, but it most be worse for them. I praise those mom's who handle it, and keep from going crazy! 

Don't get me wrong, my daughter isn't always a bad girl, she has her days where she is cuddly and just wants to sit and play with mommy. OH how I love those days, but lately they have been far and few between =( makes me sad to think how fast my little girl has grown up. 

When I have my venting moments to my mom or dad, they always tell me to suck it up, and think what they went through with both my brother and I.... and just tell me to wait till I have another kid and I will know true frustration.. I just look at them and say "yeah ok"... LOL

Even on the days that she drives me nuts, she can make me laugh with what she says or does... She may drive me nuts, 
BUT I STILL LOVE HER! She'll be my baby no matter how bad or big she gets. 

My big girl =)

No comments:

Post a Comment