Monday, March 7, 2011

Blast from 20 months ago

I was taking a moment away from work, to do a little on my daughter's scrapbook when I came across photos of our short stay in the hospital after Vanessa was born, while my mother-in-law was there meeting her newest grand-daughter.
Looking at the pictures I got tears in my eyes, that day was full of so many different emotions, happiness, scariness, joy, sadness and so many more. 
I miss my little girl being soo tiny! It feels like yesterday that she was born, and we were cuddling in the hospital bed. Oh how I miss that day. 
But today I have a gorgeous 20 month old daughter, who brings me such joy everyday. I will always have the pictures to look back on when I am missing her being tiny. 
Vanessa Mae =) Mommy loves you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment