Friday, February 11, 2011

Taking mommy by surprise!

These past few days when my daughter learns new words, she'll say them, turns all red like shes embarrassed and covers her face. It's cute and funny at the same time. 
She has taken me by surprise lately by saying words that I didn't think she knew, like last night when my mom was running her a bubble bath (she likes baths at her nana's as its their quiet time together), she looks like her nana and says " nana bubbles! Ya bubbles, bubbles!" I was shocked she knew what was in her bath as she had never had a bubble bath before and we never told her what they were. :) 

After her bath she was playing with her aunt, and they were pretending to be frogs (I'll mention her aunt is only 10 years old) and the next thing we knew she was bouncing on her legs like a frog and saying "ribbit". When we clapped and said "good girl" her face turns red, and she hides her face.

Vanessa takes me by surprise everyday, she is becoming so smart. She knows the first few letters of the alphabet, and a couple numbers. I couldn't ask for a smarter, more gorgeous daughter. I am a lucky mommy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment