Monday, February 7, 2011

Potty Time

Oh my gosh, I am a super happy mommy today, Vanessa took her first poop on the potty! I went to change her bum this morning and found that she was in the middle of going poop, so I ask her if she wanted to finish on the potty and she said "yeah mommy", so we quickly raced her to the potty where she sat and finished! When she was done, she had this super big smile on her face, as she knew what she had done and was super proud of herself. We wiped up, and we did the happy dance, and lots of cheering happened, and then she got to pick a treat, (she choose candy, of course LOL).
We are one step closer to going on the potty all the time. I couldn't be happier of my big girl today! :)
We had to call her nana, uncle, and papa to share the 
wonderful news! She was so happy!
That's my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment