Monday, January 31, 2011

My sickie!

There is nothing worse than seeing your little one sick with the flu, especially when they are still to young to understand really what is going on! My daughter came down with the flu last night, and the look on her face was absolute terror.Even though it's the second time in 3 months that she has had the flu she still doesn't understand, all she knows is that she doesn't feel good. 
It breaks my heart to hearing her crying in pain, and saying "mommy ow ow ow". And then to upset her even more I have to say no to juice because she hasn't kept water down yet!
Then to make a bad situation worse she starts to run a little fever, which makes her so much more uncomfortable! 
I wish I could take the flu and fever away, and make my little girl all better again! 
Hopefully with all the resting she's doing she will start to feel better and I can give her something to drink(and she'll keep it down) and for the fever if she still has it later.
Tomorrow I know I will be saying "Hello pedialyte" cause it will be our friend again for a day! :) 
<3 to my sick princess

No comments:

Post a Comment