Sunday, January 30, 2011

Miss independent!

Everyday my little girl wants to do more and more for herself. She's on this kick of picking her own clothes 
even if mommy has already chosen them they aren't what she wants to wear. I remember when it didn't matter 
what I choose as it would 
be totally fine, but now it's not. She's also on this total kick of having to walk ALL the time and EVERY
time even if it's icy and I am afraid she might slip, I CAN'T pick her up. In the event I do pick her up she looks at 
me after screaming and she says 
"mommy mine not a baby." When she says that to me 
it bring tears to my eyes because I realize that she isn't a baby
anymore shes growing up fast. 
She's also on this whole "being a mommy" to her dolls. She gets her old bottles and wants water in them so 
she can feed her babies. She looks at them and says "yum yum".  
It brings back memories to when I used to say that to her while feeding her. 
On days I feel teary eyed and I want my baby fix and remember
those days, I look at all the pictures I took and think 
I should have taken more, I don't have enough. I guess enough is never enough when it comes 
to your baby, and trying to capture every moment.


 At the end of the day when she crawls onto the 
couch with her bottle, blanket and bear to watch her cartoons before bed she looks like my little baby, 
and acts like one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment