Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What a year!

As we are ending out yet another year, I look back and what a year it was....

To start of the year, Jeff and I found out we were going to be welcoming another bundle of joy into this world in Sept. When I found out I was excited but actually VERY nervous, I knew how much 2 babes were, how was I going to handle 3... but before those thoughts over came me, I knew that God would give me the strength and loving arms to be able to handle ANYTHING, which was an amazing feeling!


The day we tried to find out if we were having a boy or girl... which was a total fail..


Now let's face it, if expecting a baby wasn't exciting, Jeff and I decided that it was long over due, and we finally decided that we would make a relationship "official" and got married!
So on March 30, 2013 I became Mrs. Zahorouski! It was such a dream day! I left like a total princess.. and best of all my kids got to be part of the day! 
The big day!

Mr. and Mrs.
 Ok so yeah this year started off pretty good, then in June 2013, Calgary and surrounding towns, were hit by the biggest floods ever seen! 
We weren't affected but my sister and brother in law lost their home in High River! They are still in the process of re building, and starting fresh! But the most important thing was they all got out with their lives! Material things can be replaced, a life cant!!
Still can't believe it!



So kinda shity middle part of the year, but a couple months later, we welcomed our third and last bundle of joy into this world on Sept 3, 2013 at 11:33PM! The moment I looked at her I was in love!
Zoey Payton!

 So that wraps our year pretty well, we defiantly had our good and bad times throughout the year, but let's face it, it wouldn't be like without a couple "bad" things happening! As we get ready to say goodbye to 2013, and hello to 2014 all that comes to mind is "peace out 2013" and welcome 2014!! I am SO excited to see what the new year holds for my family!
I know whatever it might be, God will be there to guide me along!
Goodbye 2013!!!! Hello 2014!!!
From all of us, have a safe and fun New Years!!
God Bless <3


No comments:

Post a Comment