Friday, December 30, 2011

Dear Max,

Oh my little Max, I can't believe you are already 1 week old, where has the week gone?  Feels like yesterday we were finding out you were a boy, and thinking I had to long to go before I would get to meet you! Little did I think that you would decide that you weren't going to come out, and you would have to be forced out! You sure are my stubborn little man, I guess you get that from both me and your daddy!

From the moment we found out we were pregnant again, you had so many people waiting patiently and impatiently for you to make your arrival, including your very impatient sister! Towards the end she would everyday yell at my belly, "baby max please come out NOW"

I will not forget the moment you were born, the Dr put you on my belly, and it was like time stopped, I looked down at you and realized the wait was over, I finally had my little man =)

From that moment not a minute goes by that I don't thank God for him allowing me the privilege to be your mommy!

I can' t wait to watch you grow up and see how you interact with your sister.

Max you may be stubborn, but I love you more than you will ever know <3

  Minutes after you were born <3


1 Week later <3

No comments:

Post a Comment